Your head shots photography session is your chance to get noticed by casting directors and scouts.
HEAD SHOTS WITH TWO CATS IN THE YARD PHOTOGRAPHY
Your £100 fee includes:
- 30-45 min studio AND location session (weather contingent)
- 4 high resolution retouched images in BOTH colour & black white
- A very cool BONUS digital mini folio of your chosen images for your mobile device
- Siblings receive a £20 discount & an extra photograph taken together
Your £195 fee includes :
- 60 minute studio AND location photo session (weather contingent)
- Up to two outfit changes, close up & mid length poses
- 8 high resolution retouched images in BOTH colour & black & white
- A very cool BONUS digital mini folio of your chosen images for your mobile device.
A £25 non-refundable deposit will be required to book a slot…
The Two Cats In The Yard Studio is located at:
14 Museum Place
Your headshots session (and what you can do for Mary):
Your 30 minute session will result in approx. 100 shots being taken.
Your 60 minute session will result in approx. 200 shots being taken.
Mary will take you through a range of poses exploring several angles and expressions. Serious, smouldering & moody and joyful, smiley and sunny. We can discuss your casting bracket prior to the session or as we work. It will be enjoyable we promise!
Outdoor shots focus on colour and texture backgrounds, (colour is becoming much more popular for headshots in the UK now following the US model for headshots photography)
- Please have a good night’s sleep before your head shots session and drink lots of water in the few days before the shoot to hydrate your skin.
- Please do not wear TOO much make up…some light mascara and a lip gloss/shimmer should do it. Heavy foundation can look very chalky/ tonally wrong and will require retouching anyway.
- All skin blemishes (including spots, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dry flakes, cuts/abrasions) will be retouched in images for Spotlight (or where specific instructions have been requested)
- All freckles, scars, moles or permanent facial details will remain untouched
- EYEBROWS! If you have your eyebrows shaped or plucked…please have them freshly shaped for your photo session. Shaping scruffy eyebrows takes literally HOURS in post-production!
- CLOTHING – if bringing one outfit, keep it plain, really plain. The idea is that these shots are all about your face. A simple long sleeved plain (preferably not white) T-shirt with a round neck is just fine or a single coloured dress. Black /blue/grey jeans or leggings. If you’re having an outfit change bring a top with a bit of a colour punch too but avoid heavy patterns and large logos or lettering. The eye will automatically go to distracting features like logos.
- HAIR – Your hair should be washed and styled, please bring a brush and extra bobbles if you would like to wear it up in some of your shots
You will have already made a down payment on line for your session of £25…please pay the remainder of your shoot fee on the day by cash or card. Mary has a card reader available.
PayPal can be used to pay for any additional charges for prints or extra retouching fees.
When you get your pictures
Mary normally needs about 2 weeks to edit, retouch and create the custom digital albums to send out to your individual emails. Depending on how many sittings she shoots in a session, this can vary a bit. Please be patient but if you have any queries, questions or matters of urgency regarding your photos please feel free to contact Mary here: email@example.com