We work hard to secure opportunities for all of our clients.
We are constantly submitting and pushing our clients for casting briefs that they fit.
So what can you do for us?
- Keep your headshots, CV and showreel up to date. Make sure your showreel is made up of the best work you have done. Your showreel should be no longer than five minutes (three minutes of good content is preferable) and start off with your strongest scene. Try and avoid montages and pretty shots that aren’t of you ‘acting’. Quality not quantity!
- Try and attend all castings and auditions, it’s good to meet with Casting Directors as they will be casting for multiple jobs that week!
- If you hear about a particular casting drop us an email, we can find out more info on the job. We also act as protection so if you can no longer commit or decide to pull out of a job we will deal with it
- Let us know of any unavailability
- Keep acting. Attend classes and workshops, make sure you are continually developing or learning new skills
- Support fellow actors by going to shows, it’s also a great opportunity to make contacts and network
Leave a Comment
Your feedback is valuable for us. Your email will not be published.